Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bitches Ain't Shit

My ex girlfriend officially found out I was cheating. I still wish I decided to keep it going. It would've been more satisfying. She came to my place and started asking these questions out of nowhere. She came out and said that she was cheating on me. She told me that she hopes I get AID's. What is up with all this anger? She fucking cheated on me! Then she started screaming all sorts of obscenities. Funny, she was the silent type at first. Glad to see her mouth can do other things than suck dick, but really, can she really be that angry at me? She brought it on herself. I'm too pissed off to say anything else. I'm out.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell her to fuck off.

Bettina said...

Yeah, we like that: First cheat on someone and then get angry when they do the same. It's called double-standards, girlfriend.

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you, is all I say.

Euromark said...

And do remember, hate is not the opposite of love - hate is love not returned. Apathy is the opposite of love. Both of your reactions prove you still care about each other very much.
You know, I have to tell you that your writing is excellent - grammar, spelling, word choice - I wonder if you are really some long-haired English prof. at Duke just pulling our legs with this blog :-)

And please forget about such females - there are plenty of beautiful females in North Carolina, and your hotness factor is surely high enough that you don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Leni Qinan said...

Hm... and what does she care? She cares? Yeah, maybe she still cares... what about you? You care too?

ysfb said...

@ ace, in so many words, she got the message.

@ bettina, yep, karma is a bitch.

@ euromark, i guess you're kinda right about the feelings. she's an ex girlfriend so you can't just get over it that fast. as for an english prof, lol. i'd end up corrupting the world.

@ leni, a small part of me "cared". but as time goes on and she does things like this then i start losing what i had for her.

kimmyk said...

you know you wanted her to find out you were cheating because you like it best when you are justified in being the "bad guy" just so you can tell her to eat it.

i'm sure when she was screaming obscenities at you, you were like "you're hot when your angry" i know you were.

you're crazy like that.