Saturday, November 15, 2008

Flashback

One time when I was a kid, I had way too much sugar and I attempted to do a back flip blindfolded with no hands. 1st attempt and only attempt, I fucked up badly. I landed on my head. I felt this numbness in my head that started to work itself down my body. My brother was just looking at me laying on the ground in a daze and laughed. It hurt so bad. But I didn't cry. I was holding it in to show I was tough. But I landed on my head. Head injuries are the worst.

4 comments:

Euromark said...

So I guess you stay away from a lot of sugar now...

kimmyk said...

it doesn't surprise me that your brother stood there laughing at you.
he's good at that.

so are we but we dont count.

but it explains alot now that you think about it...i mean the whole possible damage that was done years ago. makes perfect sense.

Unknown said...

That would've have been something good to see. I would've been like your brother laughing my ass off.

Shelli said...

thats what brothers are for.



laughing at you.

and bumping your head explains EVERYTHING.

; )