Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wanna Be Sedated

So I'm having one of those B.M.F. Days. Some dick was in a rush and pushed me into this guys car and that guy got pissed off at me because I touched his car. What the fuck! I did not wake up this morning expecting a shitty day. The guy got in my face and you know how I just never back down from a threat. He realized that I'm not the one today to fuck with. So I meet up with my girlfriend for lunch and she is having a bad day and she puts her frustration out on me. What the fuck! Nagging about petty shit I did weeks ago. Come home and the dog decided to chew on my research paper that I just printed this morning. And now girlfriend is in her silent mood now.

All you can do at this time is accept that life just fucked you royally up the ass again and it continues to drill deep.

Well tomorrow better be a great fucking sun shiney day or else I will just fucking burn out!

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

oooohhh i hope your day gets better.

if the gf is in a silent mood, best just to let her figure it out......