Saturday, March 25, 2006

I've Been Publicly Humiliated For The Last Time!

I will not stand for this! I knew it was coming but I never knew how far it would go.

I am like the most innocent guy here and everybody decided to get me back, for what? My brother has been planning this for awhile. He had my friends on it since last week. My girlfriend even knew.

They all decided to kidnap me in the middle of the night dressed in ski masks. Who the fuck thinks thats funny? If I was doing it then it would be great, but I wasn't. They gagged me and blind folded me and told me to shut the fuck up. When they took the blind fold off I was in this dark room. I heard voices but I could't see anybody but a flashlight. They told me that they were going to make me "beautiful". Ok so now I know its a prank or someone's twisted fantasy... stalker chick? But what creeped me out was that it was a man's voice. They started putting make up on me, they put a bra on me, they put the underwear on me. When they finished they said "it's time." They took the blindfold off and then the lights came on. The mother fuckers kidnapped me and brought me to a bar with what had to be like 60-80 people. So there I was dressed in women's underwear with makeup in front of all these people laughing at me. And there he was. My brother, clapping. Giving me the grin that he does saying that he's back on top again.

But wait......how can this happen and me not know about it? My friends and girlfriend involved and not telling me? I'm glad my friends are loyal. They told me a couple of days ago about the entire plan. Bravo big brother, bravo. I bow to you for thinking of something like this. But I wasn't expecting the kidnapping to be violent. Somebody punched me in the face!

Well what could I do to stop it? Well since I knew about the plan to kidnap me, I might as well go through with it and just put a reversal on my brother. Yes, as soon I was untied we all grabbed my brother and tied him down and did the same thing. He wasn't too happy. He's pretty strong. Good thing security was there to help us. Well here I was dressed up like a woman trying to dress up my brother, mom and dad would be so proud. He finally gave in and just let us dress him. When we let him loose he was kind of still mad and kind of attacked me. He said that I am so lucky that I was family or else my teeth would be punched back in. I gave him a nervous laugh and he pulled me back up and laughed. It was all in good fun. So we took pictures and everything (I refuse to post all those pictures).

I don't know if this counts as even or not? I don't know if he is planning on something else. I can't live like this. I should just let him get me back just so I won't have to worry anymore. But if he gets me back I'll have to get him back. I don't think its ever going to end. Well he's leaving Monday so........

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

I wanna see one pic posted up in here of you in a bra...and make up. how'd you like those undies riding your boys? sucks don't it?

if he's leaving tomorrow [monday] i'd sleep with one eye open til he's gone....use the other eye to watch yer darling girlfriend. she was in kahoots all along. although, i give her credit-she can keep a secret!

ysfb said...

I can't post it. I couldn't do that to myself. It didn't feel good at all.

I made my girlfriend tell me. She told me she was getting back at me for just talking to stalker chick.

As for my brother, he's been kind of quiet today. We shot some pool earlier today and hung out at the mall but he didn't try to kill me. I wish it was Monday already. I'm gonna miss him but I'm not going to miss the worries.