Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 1st = Spring Break

I went to Spring Break once a couple of years ago and I missed it ever since. The weather and the beaches and the women were so much fun. Now that I have a girlfriend we have to keep our privates private from other privates. But my private is always not private being that I like to flash my private a lot but I'm older now, 2 years older, so I'm a little mature now. But I said that last time and ended up waking up in a pool naked wondering how in the hell did I end up here. Last thing I remembered I was at a party. You know, it all starts with one drink and you end up dancing to Britney Spears in front of a couple of strangers.


















Oh I can't wait for Spring Break

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I haven't done a spring break in about 20 years...

I'd sooo be a mother if I were there..."get your clothes, act like a good girl...." shit like that....
Id tell your ass to get up and get some clothes on ....cause nobody wants to look at that. *shudders*

I laughed out loud at your keep your privates private comment. That was funny..I'm laughin again.

Firestarter5 said...

Hmm. Florida. Heard about it. Seen pictures. Never been.

ysfb said...

I'm already packed for the trip. Don't know where I'm going yet but Florida seems to "Retirement Home" for me. Cancun seems to be best bet.