Monday, March 27, 2006

The Mother Fucker!

He always has to get the last prank done. He got me. He got me good.

So here I am in my car with my brother driving to the airport. We get to this stoplight and I see somebody getting out of there car and running towards me. He's holding something behind him. I think I'm getting carjacked so I looked at my brother and he's scared shitless so I know it isn't a prank. I just totally froze, and then it hit me. A cake hit me. They weren't car jackers, they were working with my brother to get me back. I turn back around to see my brother laughing. So I wipe the cake from my eyes and continue driving. We get to the airport and I park and as soon as I open the door somebody else throws a cake at me. By now my bro is on the ground laughing. This mother fucker got these people to do this. He apologizes and says that the second cake wasn't planned. He assumed I was just going to drive off when he saw people coming at me so he planned the second cake. WHY!!!!

So he got me back. He got me back good and now its too late to play a prank on him. He says goodbye and I give him the finger.

After I clean up in the airport bathroom, I meet him at the terminal to say goodbye. As he walks off for about 10 seconds he stops and turns around and looks back at me and just stares. Pretty fucking creepy. I motion at him asking what the hell is wrong and he just stares at me and points behind me. I look behind me ducking and he starts laughing. I had it by now. I went after him trying to kick his ass. We had to stop before security comes by and arrests us. I watch him get on the plane thinking about how I'm going to get him back.

Oh I have ideas. The next one is going to be big.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

HA!

You know though that he's gonna be thinkin of what to do to you too!!!