Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sad

When I was a kid I had a friend that was my best friend for years and then my family moved. When I moved I had to make new friends with total strangers. A few years later we all visited the area to see whats going on and to see old friends. The couple and their kid moved already. I would never see my friend again.

Today I saw a guy that looked just like him, but what are the chances that he would end up here? I asked anyway because he looked just like him. It wasn't, but it just put me in a really gloomy mood today. It left me wondering today just what I'd be doing if I never moved. It's like don't take your friends for granted because you'll never no what will happen tomorrow.

Well thats my yearly sad post. I hope things get better later.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

can't you google him and find out where he is and if he's ok?
i google alot of people....only cause i dont wanna pick up a phone and make phone calls and talk to people.....i'm anti social like that.

hope you're feeling better...i'm sure the girlie wasn't tryin to kill ya on purpose ..ya know?!

ysfb said...

you're one demented person kimmyk. pick up the phone and call them or just throw an email out. or just egg their house.

all i remember is his first name and my parents forgot their last name. maybe he'll become president, then i'll remember his last name.

i don't think she has it in her to kill me. i told her that I would haunt her dreams if she killed me. but i couldn't keep a straight face. i'll spend my time haunting a playboy centerfold's dreams. ooooooohhhhhh yeah.