Sunday, March 05, 2006

Stalker Files

Life has been pretty fucking slow lately. Can't wait to leave and go on Spring Break.

In other news in my wonderfully fucked up life.......you remember the stalker girl that I talked about a while back. Well apparently there has been a little confrontation between her and my girlfriend on and off for the past couple of weeks. So stalker girl told me that she will put a restraining order against my girlfriend if she continues to bother her. I feel impressed. I'm so proud of my bad angel. Well I told my girlfriend about it and she got a kick out of it. She won't tell me what she did or what she's doing. Things should be really interesting in the coming days. Perhaps a small tiff between 2 girls would happen. Perhaps a fight in bikinis will happen? Perhaps they will be fighting in bikinis and in the mud? I'll be sure to call Jerry Springer.

No comments: