Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Masturbation Is For Pussies!

Happy Fucking Wednesday! I feel much better today. I'm picking up my brother from the airport today. I expect my hell to begin in T-minus 3 hours and 22 minutes. I know its going to be hell for the next few days. But this time around I'm going to be waiting for it. He's going to try something big to get me back. I kind of did....something that made him pretty pissed off last month. I won't go into details because it involves a camera and the title of this post........

Well that could be the only reason he's coming here. My relationship with my brother is definitely unique. We may kick the living shit out of each other but whenever one of us is in trouble, we are always there to bail the other one out and plus we didn't want mom and dad to find out. We play pranks on each other all the time. Some pranks kind of go too far sometimes. We never ended up at the hospital which proves we can take it to a level but not at that level. Its all in good painful fun. He is the reason why I'm so tough now. I may look small but he made me become aggressive. I'll try and post something tomorrow to prove that I'm still alive after his first day of the visit.

10 comments:

kimmyk said...

hope you guys have a great time.

i'd be careful when you go into the bathroom though...check the tub first before you sit down.

Beyond Me said...

"Masturbation Is For Pussies"?

Strange coming from you honey. smile, smile.

ysfb said...

Oh wait a fucking minute here. Oh lets talk about masturbation now. I know a certain somebody that has a best friend whose first name is "Electronic". It's so obvious that Mr. Vibrations is your secret lover. Let me count the times you two had secret meetings.

kimmyk said...

'atta girl beyond me!

you work it girl.....don't let YSFB getcha down about your new friend. Friends are good and you should spend time with your new friend[s].

YSFB don't be a hater-gityer own friends.

Beyond Me said...

ok then, lets talk masturbation right here. my "device" has had to finish your job in the bedroom sometimes.

and you and masturbation. you act like its a hobby. collect stamps or something.

we all occasionally use alternate things to arouse us so "Mr Vibrations" is mine and your left hand is yours.

i know you are just going to LOVE this post. don't forget to smile....

Firestarter5 said...

Hey now! Don't be slammin' the hand

ysfb said...

I agree firestarter.

Hey I keep you satisfied in the bedroom. If you're not satisfied perhaps I'm NOT getting satisfied......

A hobby? Consider it a sport. And you act like I do it all the time. You on the other hand (no pun intended) have an assortment of sexual pleasures. Hell why go to the sex shop when you have the whole damn shop in your purse.

Anonymous said...

so this is your blog.

"I won't go into details because it involves a camera and the title of this post........"

so you feel like telling the world about it more huh? i see how you wanna play. i won't post anything here because you'll just delete it.

let me tell the story how i see it. i am a casual "jerker". my little pain in the ass brother decided to play a joke on me. the end.

ysfb said...

well since you kind of told the story, i guess i'll finish it.

i switched his "lotion" with icy hot. i heard screaming and saw him shoving his crotch in the shower shouting.

i knew this would happen because i tried it once. you'd think that an icy then hot feeling would be great but when it goes even colder and then even hotter in seconds it kind of loses its appeal of pleasure.

i'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to go on your dick put hey, you get a few laughs.

kimmyk said...

ouch @ finishing your job remark.

sometimes its not the fact we have toys-its the fact they're different and feel different. it's not that we dont want a guy its just we want that extra somethin somethin.

if girlie has the virtual sex store in her purse..well then that just means she's prepared for whatever ..whenever.

guys who whack it all the time i wonder about. i mean...i dont know. whackin just isn't as sexy as a woman with a toy in her purse. blah.

good one with the icy hot though....and to YSFB's brother-Hi, nice to meetcha.