Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bad Mother Fucker



There are times in my life where I feel that I'm not doing every thing I can to make people happy and then I do something that throw people off when they least expect it. I call those days Bad Mother Fucker Days.

Today was one of those B.M.F.D. When you are already having a really shitty day and every body is pissed off too and you are just trying to mind your fucking business so it would not piss you off, but then you just get one too many shitty attitude people coming at you that all it takes is just one more shitty attitude and you SNAP! Don't worry, I didn't hurt anybody.

So now your pissed off too and nothing can stop you. Somebody asks how was your day and you tell them to shove that donut up there ass. A complete stranger tells you to fuck you very much and you respond with a kick. Your own dog chews your brand new shoes and expects to get a treat. Don't worry I didn't kill my dog. Your ex girlfriend calls you and leaves a message on your girlfriends answering machine, no treat for me.

Well I'm calm now. I just ended up driving to the middle of nowhere and shouted at the top of my lungs for about 5 minutes. I feel like a new man.

Now, can't wait for THURSDAY!

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

sheesh.
and i thought i was having a bad day.

wrong again.

Royce said...

I backed out of a parking space with my huge '95 chevy van ( 5 kids need the space ). It was a very crowded small parking lot, I was close to the exit onto a main road a car pulled off the road and stopped right behind me, that was ok i just needed to clear the other parked cars to turn to the right.
When I cleared the cars and could go no farther because of the car behind me a dude pulls up right in front of me and motions for me to back up so he can get on the street.
I motion that he needs to back up to let me pass as I have no where to back up, we reach a temporary impass. So I politely exit my vehicle and explain that there is a vehicle behind me and I cannot back up, wich he can plainly see, then he replies " Well whatever I am not going to move "
I make a few comments about the lack of evolutionary progress in his genetic makeup, then politely let him know I don't have to be anywhere and I will wait unless he would like to step out of the vehicle where we would politely settle the minor conflict. He declines.
But still belives he is in the right and will not move. I contemplate more persuassive tatics. But I decided against it.
Right then a police officer pulls up and asks the dude, "what is going on?" He explains. The officer has actually passed an IQ test so he asks the individual to back up. To wich my new best friend replys " I am on private property and I will not move."
( and we thought Jessica Simpson was dumb )
The officer politely explains the finer points of the law, my friend refuses to listen and ends up getting arrested for screaming profanities and threats at the cop.
Some people need to be out of the gene pool

ysfb said...

I was probably the guy in the other car. I can see myself being arrested for something crazy like that.

Unknown said...

make u mother fucking bastards see, is what i googled, i ended up here and it is one of the better blogs i spose. Peace out my Americanfriend