Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Where You Been Fuck Face?!

Where have you been asshole! I see my friends everyday and just because I don't post something doesn't mean I don't exist. Lately things have been slow and calm, not that I'm not complaining. I like it when things are settled down. But I know something big is building in the near future, it always does.

Oh yeah, how can I forget! We got a new dog! And the motherfucker bit my finger the other day! I don't like it. I hate the dog. It better not have rabies! It always barks and it always runs out the door when we open it, but it always comes back......damn. Its ruining my life! She calls the dog Blue because, actually I have no idea why she calls it that. I call it a shit carrying doggie bag with legs. The dog was actually a stray, so we are going to keep it for a few days. And I'm trying my best to find that owner.

Its a little too quiet right now. FUCK!!!!! the fucking dog chewed my ps2 controller! Why is she laughing? Why is my girlfriend laughing! The dog is going to the pound tomorrow.

I can't sleep and I can't eat. Its like I'm infatuated with somebody, but its that fucking dog thats got me going crazy. I can't eat in peace! I have to wear my jeans whenever I eat because it jumps on my legs and claws it until I bleed or until it gets something. I always feed it and walk it and everything. Even after it finishes eating, it still wants more. So I give it more food and he doesn't want it. That reminds me, I also call it "You Fucker" because he knows that he's bad and he continues to do it.

The dog doesn't like me. It only jumps on my leg and only chews up my stuff. It has never touched her stuff. I actually watched it one day to see what he does. He was walking by some clothes that I laid on the floor on purpose. I put my girlfriends' shirt on one side and my shirt on the other. And you know what that dog did? It fucking took a piss on my shirt and walked away. But NOOOOOOOOO, it did not a single damn thing to her shirt. He knows my scent and does everything to destroy everything that is mine. The dog fucking got right next to my face today and started barking at 5 in the morning scaring me half to death.

Don't get me wrong, I love dogs. That is the only pet that I can actually take care of. Its not like I wake up and find him floating on top of the tank like so many of my pet fish did like a massive group fish suicide when I was younger, but this dog and I are like sworn enemies.

Well I know tomorrow will be better. That dog pound is just a few blocks away!

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Aw don't take it to the pound..give it some time and love!

I spit my drink on the fish suicide....ya think they said "fuck it we're out of here!" and what...went belly up? that's funny.

Give the dog a chance...I'm sure it's greatful to have someone like you and your girlie.

ysfb said...

i wish i had a picture of what happened this morning. my girlfriend dressed up the dog and had a bib on him saying "I'm Sorry".

The dog was depressed all morning. its like he knew something was up. my girlfriend begged and pleaded and was sad too all day so i broke down and didn't take him down to the pound. she's been here all day trying to teach him stuff.