Monday, January 02, 2006

The End of The Bachelor Pad

I made it official and asked my girlfriend to move in with me a few days ago. This will make or break our relationship. I have never asked a girl to move in with me. She said that she expects everything of hers to be here by Wednesday. I was expecting maybe a few weeks but she wants her things here pretty quick. So goodbye wonderful bacherlor pad. We had some good times.

I came home today and Alex told me that crazy girl came by. Shocked and scared, I was worried what the next words would be. Apparently she came by to apologize for the incident and that she will pay any bills from that incident. And he accepted her apology and apologized to her. They parted on good terms. He said that she said she was going to come by tonight to see me. I ran to the phone and called her to tell her that I think it's best that we talk over the phone for now until my girlfriend doesn't actually want to hurt you. She agreed and she told me her story about getting herself back to the norm again. She seems to be sincere and if she continues growing like this I wouldn't mind her hanging out with us at anytime. This has been one weird week.

I think I'm coming down with something. Everybody is getting sick and I'm always last to get sick. But whatever "it" is, it's gonna suck.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

Yeah for the girlie moving in!

Look at the brightside-if you get sick? She'll be there to help ya feel better!!!

Glad the Kinky Bitch isn't so psycho anymore. It would be good if you could all be friends....but I don't think I'd want her hanging out with me. Ya know?

ysfb said...

I kind of sense that she isn't telling me everything. This could be a way of trying to get back with me or even worse.....I might wake up tied to a bed with all my friends while she starts howling at the moon.

starbender said...

Goodby BACHELOR LIFE,
Hello Instatutionalization!
:o

HAPPY NEW YEAR!