Sunday, January 01, 2006

The New Year Started Without Me

I was planning on going to the brewery with everybody as soon as I got out of the shower but things happened. I heard a scream and some gasp. I grabbed a towel and ran out the bathroom. When I entered the room I almost passed out. I couldn't believe what happened. They found my hat I was missing for 2 years. It's my lucky hat and I felt lost without it this whole time and everybody knows how much I just love that hat and how I go everywhere with it.

As soon as we started walking I ran into my ex girlfriend. I just laughed because this probably wouldn't have happened if they hadn't found my "lucky" hat. It was a bit awkward seeing her again now with my new girlfriend. Out of all the ex's why did it have to be
"Kinky Bitch". How can we ever forget her, I told everybody about her. Well, she wanted me back. She said that she can't live without me and she would do anything for that to happen right now.... -- (this all happened in like 2 seconds) at that precise moment I new exactly what she planning on doing, she was probably going to kill us all and shoot herself, but Alex pushed her and we all ran the opposite way -- I looked back to see what she was doing and she seemed hurt and she was pulling out a card or something thin. Of course everybody wanted me to keep running but deep in my heart I knew she wouldn't try to kill me or hurt me....well hurt me seriously. So I went back to her and she told me, "Why in the hell did he push me for!" I just said I didn't know. She told me she was part of the S.A. - Sexaholics Anonymous and that she was trying to be a better person. We all started laughing. Alex said that he thought she was going to kill us. She laughed and pulled out her pepper spray and sprayed Alex. Alex shouting "you fucking bitch, I'll fucking kill you", all that while shouting in pain. So we grabbed Alex and carried him back to my place and called 911. I don't even know what happened to kinky bitch after that. My friend's girlfriend is studying to be a nurse and told Alex to blink really fast and not to keep his eyes shut for too long. The ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital. It wasn't until 3 a.m. when we all actually left the hospital. While I was waiting I found the card "Kinky Bitch/Pepper Sprayer" gave me. Her mentor told her to give a card to everybody she has hurt in her past. I couldn't help but laugh. I then just got really pissed off.

Alex is chilling here tonight. He is definitely pissed off too still. We all want him to press charges or something against her but I don't think now is a good time to bring up the situation.

So that was how I spent my December 31, 2005. I think I got a buzz from the Egg Nog, but that was about it. I blame my lucky hat for all this bad luck, how ironic?

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Hmm...not cool for your friend Alex to push a girl. Even if she's mentally fragile. If a guy had pushed me I woulda sprayed him too. Maybe. Her feelings were hurt and she's missing you-she's just a lost soul it seems.

Good for her trying to be a better person-I hope it all works out for her. Even if she was a bit crazy.

Happy New Year to you and yours USFB!