Thursday, January 26, 2006

Damn Kids Tried To Kill Me!

I was hungry and decided to buy this hotdog from these kids that were selling them in this neighborhood. I thought that wow, these kids will make it big someday, let me help them out. So I bought one. Half way through I started choking and my throat started to close up. I couldn't breathe! Apparently the kids put something I was allergic to on the hotdog. I went to my doctor and he cleared everything up. I still feel like shit. I think the hotdogs were out too long too. I am just too weak right now to drive to there hotdog stand and destroy it. I knew I couldn't trust them.

Well I'm here with Alex. My girlfriend is on this trip with her friends to some state I don't know, I was half listening. But she'll be back anytime now, I think.

Alex and I are playing Poker with some total strangers we just met today, so I might end up being robbed if they lose. If it happens I'll just blame those kids with the deadly hotdogs.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

Christ they put all kinds of nasty shit in hotdogs.....nasty shit !

Nice of ya to try to help the lil entrepreneurs, but next time throw a dollar at 'em and tell 'em to go read a book and get an education.

ysfb said...

I'll throw something at them.

They were kids, I thought I could trust kids?! What was I thinking?Next time a kid tries to sell me a hotdog, I'm calling the cops on their little hotdog crime ring. It will stop today!

kimmyk said...

maybe their in cahoots with your ex.

Beyond Me said...

i said i was going to the outback steakhouse. i can see how you can get steak confused with state, you're such a guy. do you ever listen? i asked you to come along with us but you said ok and sat down. you wouldn't have fun anyways because we were pretty much talking about each others boyfriends, you know, girltalk :) but don't worry, I had nothing but great things to say about you........

as for the bad hotdogs, i had a bad experience one time with them. i had some bad ones and just got really sick afterwards. but i think your case is a little more serious than mine. next time you want hotdogs, i'll get them for you for now on. :)

ysfb said...

i thought you were telling me goodbye. wow, i really need some sleep. and yeah, me hanging out at with a bunch of girls is pretty fucking boring. glad i wasn't really listening ha ha ha.

as for kimmyk, i did drive back to their little hotdog stand today and they started running when i got out of my car. i just wanted to tell them that they had some bad hotdogs. i was chewing on something sour and i guess i had this mean look on my face.

me nearly getting killed on some toxic hotdogs $3, seeing the kids run in terror, priceless.

Royce said...

Glad your o.k., but do you know what hotdogs are, lips and assholes, dude you had lip and asshole salmonilla