Friday, January 06, 2006

You're A Mean One

Cruel and unusual is what I am with a heart of gold. If I seem mean and evil then its just my nature. I have my moments where I am the nicest person you could ever meet. And at other times you wish I was dead. Death would fit me perfectly. Anger is me and anger will be my downfall. I used to hurt inside but that guilt has ended and my heart of gold is nothing but a rotten apple. You see my fake smile and I see your fake smile. You mind fuck me with your looks as if I am the son of a bitch that you were warned about as a kid. I lust for your pain. I enjoy seeing you unhappy. It gives me great pleasure to laugh at your failures. I hurt inside to see you smile. My smiles are hidden devils that have dangerous consequences. Enjoy me and live off me. I will always forget you. I will never love you. You stabbed me in the heart long before we ever met. My blood has always been your desire. My blood will always be on your hands. Hello? My name is Friend. I will be there for you when you need me and I will slide the knife down your chest as if it was Thanksgiving. You'll see if I am still your friend. Are you telling me something I don't know? I will cry when you are with me and laugh at your funeral. Its times like these I wish we never met. I am a failure and will always be your failure. Your guilt will be forever on your soul. Never forget me because I have never forgotten you. The knife in my back has penetrated my stone heart and now I will die ... Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere ... but I will always be laughing at you.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

alot of harsh words for someone who seems so nice. I wonder who you wrote it for.

ysfb said...

an old old friend came into the picture and we didn't end the friendship on such good terms. i guess time never forgives since we both had the same attitude even more now than before. it's crazy how one person can make your attitude change for the rest of the day.