Monday, January 16, 2006

She's My New Love

1. She's always hot when I need her.
2. She's only a phone call away.
3. She can be ready in 3 minutes.
4. She taste so good inside.
5. She makes me foam at the mouth.
6. She is hot to the touch.
7. She never talks back.
8. She can be thrown away and come back to you the next day.
9. She likes to be licked.
10.She can take it rough.
11. She'll do whatever I tell her to do.
12. She's been around.
13. She can be delivered.
14. She is requested alot.
15. She likes to be stuffed full.
16. She's foreign.
17. She can easily burn you.
18. She can love you long time.
19. She doesn't like to get cold.
20. Who is she? She is right below..........
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?


These things are great. I never had an egg roll before. How can something this good be legal. If I keep eating like this I'll actually weigh above 134 pounds.

No comments: