Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Who The Hell Are You!

My girlfriend spent last night here at my place. We slept in the same bed. We've done it before plenty of times but when I woke up I felt like she was a stranger. When I looked over at her she had these bruises on her face. I had this "oh shit" look on my face and asked her what hell happened to her. She said I kicked her a few times and hit her in the face. I was like what the fuck! She told me I must've been having a nightmare because I was tossing and turning and while I was moving I hit her in her sleep. I couldn't believe it. I never did it before, why now? And no it's not because it's the thought of her actually moving in. I did this before when I was younger. When I had to sleep in the same bed as my brother I would hit him too. He would usually hit me back waking me up. I guess it's the thought of not knowing that somebody is actually sleeping in the same bed with me. I usually get used to it the next day. She bought a helmet today just in case.

In other news, I found a quarter.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I would so kick your ass out of bed.

I wake up with bruises on my legs...must be a man thing..cause honey is always kicking me. He has that restless leg syndrome...or so he claims. Fucker just might be kickin me. Damn it.

ysfb said...

it was an accident. i would never hit her. i couldn't even walk with her because people though i beat her up. i could tell she was mad because when she's mad she gives me a fake smile and always agrees. i hate that and she knows it gets to me. i told her to punch me as hard as she can on my arm to get her frustrations out. so she did and her hand slid and hit my ear. so i lost my hearing in my left ear for a few hours. but i guess i deserve it for knocking her out in my sleep. she felt so sorry for me. she said some stuff but i couldn't hear her too well.

when i woke up this morning she told me that i was totally calm. and that i didn't hit her once. i stayed awake most of the night to avoid the whole sleep thing plus she snores so i couldn't get to sleep. i guess it was the stressful night she had the night before.

kimmyk said...

Can you hear me now??

LMAO.

Ahh that's funny. I do that..I just agree and shake my head-but really what's going on is-we're not listening. We don't care to hear what ya gotta say..so we smile politely and agree all the while calling ya names in our head.

Hope you both get some sleep tonight.