Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Frozen Poptarts

Who freezes poptarts? My girlfriend will put the poptart in the microwave for 30 seconds and put in the freezer for 5 minutes and eats it that way. I'm not trying to tell her how to eat it but that's just plain not right. So I tried it this morning to see what it taste like. To be honest with you.....it tasted like shit just what I expected but a different kind of shit. It was almost frozen outside and a little warm inside. It was like eating ice cream wrapped in a sandwich, well I guess that's called an Ice Cream Sandwich, duh!

Well I prefer my Poptarts burning the inside of mouth to the point of tears rather than cold Poptarts. To my luck she'll probably start a new thing with Poptarts.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Poptarts!

I *heart* me some poptarts! I love frosted brown sugar and frosted strawberry-and plain brown sugar, and frosted blueberry, and that's bout it. But my brown sugar have to be warm from the toaster, but my frosted blueberry and strawberry i like right out of the package.

Now here's one for the gf to try-it's hot fudge sundae-we put those in the fridge. Never tried it frozen from the freezer, but who knows. And choco vanilla creme-those go to the fridge too.

We're poptart connoisseur's up in here.

ysfb said...

I'm a big fan of the frosted strawberry. GF loves the smores poptarts which I hate the taste.