Who freezes poptarts? My girlfriend will put the poptart in the microwave for 30 seconds and put in the freezer for 5 minutes and eats it that way. I'm not trying to tell her how to eat it but that's just plain not right. So I tried it this morning to see what it taste like. To be honest with you.....it tasted like shit just what I expected but a different kind of shit. It was almost frozen outside and a little warm inside. It was like eating ice cream wrapped in a sandwich, well I guess that's called an Ice Cream Sandwich, duh!
Well I prefer my Poptarts burning the inside of mouth to the point of tears rather than cold Poptarts. To my luck she'll probably start a new thing with Poptarts.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
Poptarts!
I *heart* me some poptarts! I love frosted brown sugar and frosted strawberry-and plain brown sugar, and frosted blueberry, and that's bout it. But my brown sugar have to be warm from the toaster, but my frosted blueberry and strawberry i like right out of the package.
Now here's one for the gf to try-it's hot fudge sundae-we put those in the fridge. Never tried it frozen from the freezer, but who knows. And choco vanilla creme-those go to the fridge too.
We're poptart connoisseur's up in here.
I'm a big fan of the frosted strawberry. GF loves the smores poptarts which I hate the taste.
Post a Comment