Sunday, October 02, 2005

Indecent Proposal

A woman asked me out today. Normally that would be pretty boring to talk about but this woman was an "older" lady. I had to say no since I am already in an unhappy relationship. But she was kind of hot. Not the Bea Arthur old but more like old enough to be my mother plus 10. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. She gave me her phone number and I'm thinking about calling her just for the hell of it. It's kind of funny how it all happened. She was walking by me and we bumped into each other. She dropped her stuff and I dropped my FREAKIN' taco, and I haven't eaten all day, but I guess it was meant to be. I inadvertently bent over in front of her. I didn't even notice that I had my ass all in her face, but I guess she liked it because she commented on it. Well gotta go, friends are here.

No comments: