Wednesday, October 26, 2005

She Likes To "Do The Dew"

So I think the time of getting over a relationship is over now so I went out to lunch with the girl I met at the accident, I'm still waiting for Mrs. Decrepit to run me over in her crap mobile but that's going waaaay off subject.

So we went out to this little place to have lunch. She seemed so very nice and I think this one is actually sane this time. She wanted to stop at the grocery store to pick up some stuff so we went shopping. All she got was Mountain Dew. Tons of cans and plenty of bottles. I was afraid to ask but hey everybody has something weird about them, like I'm a total psychopath addicted to danger so Mountain Dew sounds pretty tame to me. And I'm pretty sure it's a one time thing right? (please...)

The girl is pretty good looking. I sound like such a redneck. Maybe we can go in together on a double wide trailer hee hee hee hee. She has shoulder lenght hair and brown eyes. Her voice is so relaxing when she talks. I felt like all the stress in my life was gone when she talked to me.

Well the actual first date will be on friday so let's see how it goes, Mountain Dew anyone?

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

She just bought Mt. Dew and that's it huh?
Well, as long as she doesn't drink like a ton of it and bounce off the walls I'd say you're good to go.
First date is Friday? What do you call your lunch get together then? I hope you guys have a great time and try to avoid the ex2. That could get quite nasty.

ysfb said...

Our first real date is Friday. Lunch is lunch, we were hungry so it was like friends hanging out.

It's like battle of the ex's. I'm not worried about them. I believe the first ex actually knows the relationship is over now and she has let go the death grip on me. And the last ex, I believe my trip to the hospital kind of made her feel guilty so I don't think she will be bothering me again.