Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It was Aborted

I just found out that my sister had an abortion a while ago. I couldn't believe what I heard but she seemed serious. I'm totally against abortion 99%. The only way I would say that abortion should be used is if the mother will die if she gives birth. But just having an abortion because you are not ready to have a child is bullshit! If you feel like your old enough to have sex then you should be old enough to handle the responsibiltiy of a pregnancy. What if she got an STD. Could she abort that?

I'm basically telling you guys what I told her. She hasn't told Mom and Dad yet. She decided to test out on me first since I'm always the most understanding. Where she got that idea I don't know. I was the rebel bad child in the family and she is the least expected person to fuck up in the family.

I didn't know what to tell her. Of course I had to comfort her but I felt that she was in the wrong. I asked her why she felt she had to have an abortion and she told me that "now" isn't the time in her life to bring a baby in the world. She told me it was a mistake. So now I had to see the guy that got her pregnant in the first place behind her back. I know I shouldn't have done that but I think that he had something to do with her having the abortion, and you know how big brothers are.

So I saw him at the mall and took him to the side and asked him if he knew who I was. He told me that everybody knows who I am. We both laughed for a couple of minutes and I got back to the point. We talked about the situation and he told me that he wasn't ready for a kid, the same old shit I always hear. I asked him if he had anything to do with my sister's decision to have an abortion and he paused. I guess he was thinking which decision would be best right now. So he said no. The guy is younger than I am but a bit stronger than me. So for him to be scared of me is reassuring (I have a past full of fights). I knew he was bullshitting me so I just left it alone knowing I would get nothing out of him unless I kicked his ass but I couldn't do it because once I start all the anger would come out and I wouldn't stop until I couldn't feel my hands anymore, then he will never talk.

So I guess I'm the only person in the family that knows now. I'm not gonna tell them. It's her decision and I have to respect it. As for the boyfriend, I'm making sure he doesn't see her again.

This is too much stress for me. First the attempted murder in the apartment next to me and now my sister had an abortion and I'm the only one that knows.

Well I gotta go punch something really hard now.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

I'm not mad at my sister, I'm mad at the guy who wants nothing to do with the child so he rather have it aborted than give it to a family that really wants a child. Obviously her boyfriend is a prick and needs to be taught a lesson.----that sounded evil.

I'm sticking by her and if she needs my support in anyways like I've done all her life, I'll be here for her.

That sounded so fucking cheesy.

sparrow said...

No it didn't.