Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Forgot Her Name!

I know she reads this so that's why I'm making this as detailed as possible. I'm writing this while she is picking up some things. I have a girlfriend now. A sane one this time. She's great and I hope to spend a lot of time with her.

I forgot her name. I couldn't remember it the entire weekend. I kept on calling her Jill thinking that was a really common name but of course I was wrong. Every time I would call her I would mumble the words. She realized it today and asked me if I knew her name. I said yes of course I know your name but the question is do you know my name? She said my name without hesitation and she asked me to say her name. How was I going to get out of this one. Digging in my pocket hoping that I can dial my phone # so the phone would ring but no luck. So I gave up and told her that I have short term memory. And she didn't believe me. We all had a good laugh and she told me to stip down to my boxers. Immedietly I thought that no NNNNNOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME AGAIN!!!! She got a marker and wrote her name all over my chest so that I would never forget.

But back to the date on Friday. It was great. She was great. She is by far the best first date I ever had. We talked for hours at the park and didn't stop until it was past 4.a.m. I was dead tired but I felt like I really wanted to stay. But she was getting tired we were closer to my place so we crashed at my place we slept for hours and I woke up to breakfest in bed. I got down on my knees and proposed to her. She laughed at me and my heart broke, kidding, I have no heart.

We ended up spending the entire weekend together. We went out with our friends Saturday and got crazy. I am just waiting for it all to hit me. I'm just going to pass out soon.

She told me about all the Mt. Dew she bought a couple of days ago. She told me that it's been bothering her the way I looked at her when she was buying so many of them. She told me it was for these kids she's helping for this program and how they all love Mt. Dew.

She seems to be totally perfect. My fear is that she really is a man. But I'm only kidding "Jill". Well she's back. I'll Blog some more later.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

yeah for happiness.

hope she ends up being a keeper!