Tuesday, October 11, 2005

YAWN!?!?!?

I'm tired and I'm bored. Wish something would happen to me so I could write about it. Well
what's new with me? Just bought some new shoes.....

Shoes Steve O promotes. They look pretty cool. I look so hip and cool now in my new Sneaux shoes. I wish I could meet Steve O. If I actually met Stevo O I would probably be the biggest jackass in the world.

Well I'm getting tired so I think I'll slip into a coma. Maybe some fucked up shit will happen to me soon because life is pretty boring right about now.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

Wow, now I'm really depressed! For the political blog, it's just for fun. Everybody has their flaws and President Bush's is his face....classic.

I chose Marilyn Manson as my "blog look" because he is really dark and I like his music but I like all kinds of music. I also like long walks on the beach while drinking a cappuccino.

I'm pretty sure you're right about Merry and Pippin but the picture is fucking funny.

For Barbara Bush, I've heard she has a secret rumored pass.

ysfb said...

Well if you thought the beginning was depressing then you haven't read further back. Those were my really dark times.