Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bring It On Old Lady!

I'm so fucking pissed. I was having a good day today--avoiding my psycho girlfriend and passing my test but this old lady fucking pissed me off!

I was driving minding my business when this old beat up piece of shit car cut in front of me. I don't get too upset when that happens, I usually just give them the finger and yell some profanities and go on my merry way but this old bitch gave me the finger first! WHY!

I felt like I had to stop right now because she is old and probably crazy at her age and people would think I'm a bad/evil person. So I just slid my fingers to the automatic windows switch and rolled them up cursing under my breath and when they were up and just started yelling all sorts of words. So I thought, how can I get back at an old lady without being morally insane!

So I decided to egg her car. I know it's petty but I went shopping and that was the first thing I saw and I'm still practically and kid and hey it's almost Halloween. So I pulled up next to her at the stop light. The light turned green at the wrong damn time. She drove up when I threw it and it just so happen that a cop was walking by. I was repeating really fast "What should I do, What should I do, What shoud I do, FLOOR IT!!!!

So I floored it. Now I was really pissed off. The old crack whore just waved at me. By this time everybody driving around us knew what was going on and kept on us seeing what was going happen next. I decided to be the mature one and let it go. So then probably 10 minutes later she cut me off again! For no apparent reason! So I decided to call the cops. I told them that their is an old woman driving really erratic and I'm quite worried about my life and the safety of others. So I told them where I was and then it happened. I ran over some road kill, it really creeped me out because I would have to clean it off myself and I hate cleaning up dead animals but back to the story.

A cop finally found her and pulled her over about a mile up. Then some IDIOT hit my car watching the cop. It wasn't really any damage but the old lady got another laugh. Not a single scratch on my car or their car but I got a good look at the dead animal on my tire, pretty sick shit.

The cop gave her a warning and decided to tend to the non existent fender bender! I gave the driver my phone number and she gave me hers. She was pretty hot. We talked for about 2 minutes before we realized that we were actually blocking traffic. The cop was even talking to us about stupid shit too.

So I guess the old lady brought us all together. I met a new girl which I hope to continue seeing after the whole crazy girlfriend thing is over and I met a cop that can hopefully bail me out when I need it.

Goodbye old hag, thanks for bringing three strangers together.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

i haven't egged anyone in years. probably 20 yrs or so. karma that's what that was......a way to get u to meet that chick.

just b said...

god, she even made me irritated with her stupidity, and i'm only reading about it! sorry you had a crazy old lady to deal with. there really should be an age limit - my grandma was nuts, too.