Friday, October 21, 2005

Kinky Bitch II

I did it. We had lunch at this really crowded place. I gave her the whole I think we need to see other people talk. She started crying, so now I felt like the mean boyfriend. Then she stood up really fast and swung her hand far back. Why did I just stare at her as if I didn't know what was going to happen next. Then she started shouting at me. Now I wished I didn't do it in public. I played it off by telling everybody that she was off her Meds. After about 10 minutes I just gave up and walked out. She followed me, and continued shouting. I walked faster and she walked faster. So I quickly ran into a door and locked it. Luckily it had an opening on the other side so I could run through it. So here I am at home. She knows I'm here because she is banging on the door. I told my ex girlfriend the whole story too so she is coming down to kick her ass. I didn't want her too but 2 girls fighting is something I'm prepared to deal with.

I called my buddy cop to come over too so he can stop the fight if I couldn't control it. Waiting, waiting, waiting. The neighbor is getting tired of the yelling. They're are arguing back and forth. I'm going to crack the door a little bit. Oh shit they're fighting!!! Ok, I'm gonna stop them.

So I'm back from the HOSPITAL!!! Psycho bitch broke my nose. I had it! I'm tired of this bullshit! She's going to fucking pay for this......(meaning actually pay for the bill, not meaning to hurt her). She knew how fucking pissed off I was when she did it. She just backed off and I've haven't seen her since. I hope I never see her. I need to lay down for a bit because I feel dizzie and I feel like punching something......save draft.......

Ok, I'm calm. She left a message on my machine apologizing for what happened. bitch. I really need to check references on all the girls I date.

So now I have a black eye from when she punched me in the restaurant and a broken nose from when she punched me again. I need to take her to meet my parents!

So I'm here, on a friday night, writing in the blog because my face looks too fucked up for public. what a fucked up week i'm having. i wish everybody would just stay the fuck away from me for now on! i seem to be attracting bad luck. well i did ask for more action in my life but this isn't what i wanted. damn. well at least i got a phone number out of this fucked up week. i'm going back to sleep.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

This is the 2nd fucked up relationship I've read about here within the past 6 months. You seriously need references. SERIOUSLY. Either you are just some "catch" or they're absolutely nuts. I'm sure your neighbors are use to the fighting-shit the other nutcase stabbed her husband or whatever..(whatever happened to them anyways?)
Put some green beans on your face and go back to bed. Hope they gave ya good drugs in the ER. Oh yeah, why would ya call the EX psycho to kick the new nutballs ass? That's only bringing #1 back into your life.....ooOOOOOooohh I smell drama in your future.
I'd make #2 pay the bill too. Crazy ass bitches.

ysfb said...

I'm a flirt and I try really hard to get the girl that I want. It's just that some of them seem to be crazy. I'm on good terms with my ex. I stay in good terms just in case she goes postal and starts shooting everything in site.

For the neighbors, last I heard was that they were getting a divorce, go figure?

Drama in my life? Never! I have the calmest life ever.