Saturday, October 15, 2005

Addicted to Lobster!

I've never had it but I went out the other day and had it and now I can't stop thinking about it. I even think about it more than sex and I think about sex every single second of my life. The great taste of the lobster. The hot and delicious flavor of it is so addicting. If I could I would get a needle and get my daily fix of lobster all day. I gotta have it NOW! I'm going fishing for lobster Sunday. I'll catch 'em and eat the mother fuckers. How can an animal taste so good. I could never be a vegetarian. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, another lobster commercial. I think I just piss myself. Ok, I'm going to Red Lobster.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

I couldn't wait to get a lobster. I would end up smashing my fist inside the tank and lobsternapping the lobster. My friends won't see me for days and I'll be at home 900 pounds repeating "need more butter, need more lobster".

kimmyk said...

i hate seafood. all of it...