Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Smallest Button to Button

My girlfriend and I broke up, again. This time it looks like it's going to be for awhile. We still "love"(what does that mean?) each other, but the long distance isn't working out. My schedule is hectic now and I barely have time to eat and then traveling to see my girlfriend is just killing both of us.

Other than that, life's been ok. Previous ex is just an acquaintance. I have nobody now! BOO HOO! Not like I have time for anybody for more than a second outing now. So I have no girlfriend and my parents are selling my childhood home and I don't even have time to sit down and process it all. Life doesn't get any better than this. But with all these disappointments, I'm not depressed, I'm upset though. Oh and I got a call from my now ex girlfriend's parents just making sure that I know that they still don't like me. Who calls just to say "I hate you"? They do. I always wondered if she came up pregnant, I would be in their lives forever! Came close but not gonna talk about it. I don't even remember why they hate me. It's not liked I streaked on their Thanksgiving table last year sheesh, but it does give me an idea for this year though. That hate call kind of made me happy though.

But I'm still upbeat. Ever since I made that post about avoiding the cops I've been a little paranoid every time I see one. I'm thinking that if a cop pulls me over I'm going to blurt out something about a few pounds of hash in my pockets and two hand fulls of cocaine in the glove department, and when he ask if I have anything else I'd say theirs also a few dead bodies in the trunk. But in reality I'd just get busted for 2 of those things, if it's a weekend maybe all 3. Speaking of drugs and dead people, I think I'm going to have a blast this weekend. We are going to the beach and sample illegal stuff probably. So my life really isn't as bad as it could be I guess or gonna be.

So that's me update. I'm still alive and kicking harder. You know, I don't think I even cursed once on this entire post. I think I'm turning a new leaf. This has gotta be the first time ever! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

"illegal stuff"?
errrr.....becareful. i mean near water that's not always a good combination.

sorry to hear about you and BM.
wtf is up with her parents though? hateful asses.

new leaf and fresh starts are always good.

ysfb said...

It's the legal illegal stuff though so it won't be that bad. Her parents always brighten my day. I've learned to turn their hatred for me into humor. You can only just laugh at the assholes now.

Firestarter5 said...

What the hell is legal illegal stuff? You're going to crush up tylenol and snort it?

ysfb said...

That sounds interesting, I'm intrigued. We feel that if we are drunk then anything that happens is legal since we are doing it unknowingly. I'm surprised I'm still alive all these years with that idea.

yorlor said...

sounds like you've found an asshole-ic loophole to fuck shit up [including yourself] and not feel bad about it.

good on you.