Friday, August 10, 2007

My American Dream

I'm ready to settle down. I want 3 kids and a condo in England. I want to come home to a wife that will be waiting for me at the dinner table with the rest of the family smiling and happy that I'm home. Is that the American Dream? Is that what I'm striving for? Sounds ok. The things I'd change is having 14 kids, 14 mini fucked up personality kids like myself. All 14 are expelled from school. A wife who reheats a TV dinner from the night before who forgets to take the cigarette that she dropped in my Dixie Cup of tainted water. The condo turns out to be a single wide trailer in the middle of nowhere centered in Texas being held together by crazy glue. Is that the American Dream or the American Nightmare? I like it. We'll see in about 10 years.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

you gotta have a girlfriend first.

yorlor said...

not so fast, kim. some girls would jump at the chance to overneglect 14 half-crazed maniacs as long as someone else was paying for their lucky strikes.

Kate Michele said...

Is this said wife wearing an apron?

SpanishGoth said...

Don't get a wife - bad news as she disposses of your entire record collection without warning.

Kids are good, but I couldn't eat a whole one

ysfb said...

She wears an apron that says "World's Greatest Cook". Yet the TV dinner says it all.