Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What Up

I went to the beach this weekend. Met the girl of my dreams, again. We hit it off perfectly, I gave her my number and she's been calling me since Monday and I'm waiting to see her again. I'm seeing her again tomorrow. She lives about a half hour from where I live. BUT, she is a little standoffish. She doesn't want me to call her or see her where she lives. She told me that she would call me and she would meet me. It's like she's in the FBI and I'm her FBI secret agent. I feel important. Other than the weird things, the conversations are good. On a side note, during the weekend, I saw a person on the beach with a patriotic fanny pack and a thong I was truly horrified.

9 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Man, how many fucking dreams do you have?

This week, I have met the girl of my dreams, again, but it's a different one from the last dream, and different again from the one the week before....

Perhaps sleeping tablets would help?

ysfb said...

I think of every girl as the girl of my dreams.

Kate Michele said...

Maybe it's the boobs clouding your dreams? Haha

Anonymous said...

Not to upset you, but if she won't let you call her or see her house, don't you think its possible she's cheating with you on someone? Its happened to me before. Good luck, but be cautious.

kimmyk said...

Maybe she's got a boyfriend if she doesn't want you to call or go see her? Be careful. He could be big.

Or worse, carry a fannypack and want you for himself.

SpanishGoth said...

LOL - your new girlfriend is called Fanny Pack - fucking hell, sorry dude - 'Let's Meet The Fanny Packers'

Ladyred said...

Yea, hate to burst that bubble even more, but she's either married or has a boyfriend already.

Have you just thought of NOT trying to find a girlfriend for a while? Just like live it up with your friends and shit? Maybe just date or fuck around rather than finding a mate>? Just a thought

ysfb said...

I kind of sense the boyfriend thing but I just didn't want it to be.

greg said...

She's bad news...