Friday, August 31, 2007

Scarlet

I went out on a date with the girl Friday. All my fears of her being married were just fears. She's not married, a big sigh of relief. But she is engaged which is I guess is half as guilty? I'm not really looking for a girlfriend right now, just a social girlfriend if that makes sense. She tells me that her boyfriend is cheating on her and she doesn't care. I don't know about her boyfriend, but from a guys point of view, if I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me, even I was cheating too, I would kick the guy's ass. That's a very big drawback for me. This girl is really really really really really hot. I don't want to be the "other" guy. But she's funny and cute and hot. But she's engaged, I gotta remember that. But she's unhappy and could be using me to get back at him. So many questions. Why couldn't she be 900 pounds with a peg leg so my decision could be easier? Damn you Bastard, why'd you have to be so damn good looking?

So I need help on making a decision. I know the "right" decision, but she's so freakin' hot! I really need to stop using my dick for a brain. So he's going out of town next week for what she told me is business, so she said she's staying with a friend here until he comes back but wants to spend more time with me. Now I know exactly whats going to happen next week with both of us together alone. And once it's done, theirs no going back. And she doesn't look slutty at all. She sounds and looks very sophisticated; kind of like a good girl gone bad. This has "NO" written all over it. I should just go to my ex girlfriend for the weekend just to get my mind off it. She'll steer me the right way.

8 comments:

Kate Michele said...

If she's that smokin hot, cute AND funny you kinda gotta wonder why her finace is cheating on her? Wait thats really superficial of me isn't it?

Ladyred said...

LOL@Kate.

"She's not married....but she is engaged."

Dude, basically, that's married!

Actually I was wondering if that was just a line, that her boyfriend was cheating.

I am so jaded.

Well, you know the right choice. But whatever you decide, just know that she might be using you. But you might like that.

Anonymous said...

Go see BM, its the right move.

Kate Michele said...

I second that

kimmyk said...

go see BM.

Leave the girl alone. She obviously is a cheater. Not one to be trusted.

greg said...

What happened? I leave for a few months and you break up with your girlfriend? From the sound of it, this girl you're seeing is just looking for somebody else to get her fiancee back. Kind of like a revenge screw. Even if she sounds cool now, she'll probably toss you out once she gets back together with him.

Bettina said...

She's bad news and you are obviously a nutcase. Could that be a good combination?

ysfb said...

All I can see now if we stay together is me on the floor with her holding a bloody knife and me wondering in my head, "If only I had just decided to break it off I wouldn't be shooting blood out my neck".

Hey greg, your back! I knew you either had died or was just was surfing.