Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Drunk & Disorderly

I almost got arrested this weekend. Public intoxication in a store next to a bar, WTF! But once I sobered up and realized it was a christian book store, I can see why the cops were called. Who builds a christian book store next to a bar?

I was just drinking and having fun with friends giving my girlfriend a going away party. She's gone. But the real story happened Monday. The girl that I'm seeing but not really seeing sent me a package. I opened it up and it was a doll, a doll made to look like me. So that was a bit creepy. It looked a little like a voodoo doll. She's been trying to call me and I've been avoiding all her calls. She left me a message this morning saying she is going to meet me outside my apartment tonight. Now if somebody just left me a message like that, I would seriously think "fucking psycho" and I have a track record of picking "fucking psychos" so this one I'm sure is one. Or I might just be blowing this out of proportion. Just in case, I'll have about 20 of my friends to follow me.

And that has been my life in about 4 days.

5 comments:

Kate Michele said...

So are we back together with BM or not?

Ummm the whole doll thing is WEIRD... I"m not sure about that. Where do you pick up these chicks??!

ysfb said...

We're together and trying to see how this long distance relation goes.

As for the girl, I met her at Starbucks! I thought Starbucks people are more uppity?

Kate Michele said...

How far away is she?

Starbucks people ya gotta watch. My sister use to be a barista there in college..... I'm just saying.... she saw her far share of F-R-E-A-K-S. Maybe you should invest in a hat and a nice pair of sun glasses for a while. :D

kimmyk said...

Well the whole doll thing gave me the willies. So not cool. Telling you she'll meet you outside your apartment? Hello. Never shoulda taken her there...are you kidding me??? Yeah I'd stick with the friends too.

Ladyred said...

Dude, you need to address her head on. That way she can't just "show up" at your apartment because you are avoiding her. Well, she CAN but if you talk to her first then if she does show up she's stalkin ya.

cut

her

off

NOW

before you start hearing the Halloween theme

speaking of Halloween.....Rob Zombie's doing a remake can't wait!