Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've Always Wanted:

  1. Gold teeth
  2. My own star on the hollywood walk of fame to destroy.
  3. A date with a nun.
  4. To be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
  5. To serve a Colt 45 (the beer not the gun) to Hillary Clinton
  6. To be reincarnated as a shark.
  7. A big band aid on my arm to look hardcore.
  8. To be Hugh Hefner's son.
  9. To go to Hawaii.
  10. To get arrested in Hawaii.
  11. To get laid in Hawaii.
  12. To have breast implants on my back to act like pillows when I sleep.
  13. An Australian accent.
  14. A tattoo on my chest of me pointing down my pants saying, "This is Sparta!"
  15. To run into a wall at 50 mph.
  16. A Paris Hilton duet with Bruce Springsteen.
  17. To throw a toilet at Vin Diesel.
  18. A fart so loud glass shatters.
  19. To win at Bingo.
  20. For Old Yeller not to be shot at the end and for his ghost to terrorize the family for all eternity in hell! or just for the night.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

I wanna get laid in Hawaii.

I also want to be a ninja.

And i'd luv to be reincarnated as a shark. Ooooh, i'd be bitin' asses. lol

yorlor said...

i love the tattoo.

i once saw an image in a book of elite shoes of a tall, beautiful black man holding a red satin stiletto over his johnson with "papa" written over his triangle in that shwanky italic print.

hot.

Ladyred said...

i got lei'd in hawaii


heh