Today somebody was flashing me their lights while I was driving. It took me a minute to realize the old rules of the road but then I remembered that flashing lights means cops ahead. I slowed down and less than a minute later, a cop was on the side waiting. Every time I pass by a cop, unknowingly (the bastards), my heart races and pumps hard.
I can remember one time a cop was behind me, I kept going. I assumed he was getting somebody else so I moved over to the other lane, as did he. So I kept going, then he puts on his sirens, so I guess I was the one GOING THE SPEED LIMIT that he wanted to pull over. He asked why I didn't stop, I told him that I thought he was getting the other guy going like 50 mph faster than I was. So he gave me the "talk" of how fast do I think I was going. So I said something like 65. I told him how fast I thought I was going. Problem was, I was going over 65 in a 45. Caught in a damn speed trap. But nowadays, I know where the cops hide and I know when to go fast, and that's why I haven't gotten a ticket in years.
I remember one time I was driving at night. One car wanted to race me. I wanted to back down but I couldn't. So we drove and we passed by a car and I noticed that the car slowed down and got in our lane, #1 sign of a cop. So I immediately turned off on the road while the other guy went on. He won the race but as I looked in my rear view mirror, I saw flashing lights pass on the road. I waited a couple of minutes and drove back out. About a mile down, the guy was pulled over by the cop, that was a good laugh.
Well talk to ya later.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
You do realise that now you've jinxed yourself, right?
so good of you to check in.
thanks.
Post a Comment