Thursday, November 02, 2006

Underage Drinking

My parents called me today to tell me my little sister got caught drinking Halloween night at a party. The police called my parents and they picked her up at the police station. The police decided to let her off with a warning. So my sister is on Parental Probation. It's about time! She's been able to get away with everything but I see my parents are not letting her get away with this one. My parents want me to call her tomorrow to give her my experience on drinking underage. What experience? Why me? My brother is the biggest alcoholic in the family. I only got caught drinking underage a couple of times, a couple meaning more than 5. My parents only know about 2 though. I shouldn't be the one giving advice but I will. I'll call her tomorrow giving her the "big brother little sister" talk.

No comments: