Friday, November 03, 2006

Slasher Fridays! - It's Your Final Destination!



When the first one came out, I was afraid to get on a plane. When the second one came out, I was afraid to drive behind log trucks. When the third one came out, I was just plain terrified to get in anything mechanical. Why am I watching it again? Because I like the rush. And the second death scene where his friend dies in the shower and his eyes turn blood red! Aaaaahhhhhhh, that's great stuff.



I didn't ride on a plane again for months. Road trip all the way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o0o0o i just don't like those logging trucks. even before seeing that movie.

i have no problem with planes but the trucks, man in Atlanta one woman was killed by one of those logs, left her family motherless.

and here just recently one tipped over and all those logs were all over the street. luckily no one was hurt but it did cut someone off.

i steer clear of those guys. you never know if the joker putting those logs on was fucking high or something....

Kate Michele said...

Yeah yeah..... Now about this penis suit.... Where's the pics???

ysfb said...

No pictures. I didn't take any. It was fun for about 10 minutes then my giant balls at my feet got annoying.