Monday, November 27, 2006

Completely Random & A Weekly Update

Driving down the road I see a car pulled over to the side. It was raining so I knew that life must really suck for them. I had to make a quick decision to either pull over and help them or keep on going and perhaps somebody else will help them. I'm pulling up closer and closer and I have to make a decision quick. I kept on going. But my morals made me turn around. So I turned my car around to try and help them. Whoever was in the car is either gone or inside. The side front passenger side door is open so already I'm starting to regret even thinking about helping whoever it is. I grab a crowbar I have underneath the seat and walk outside to either to help the person with it or club them with it. I go closer and I see a legs hanging out the outside of the car. The legs are moving back and forth and I hear crunching sounds so a million things are going through my mind. Either this person is crazy or they are being eaten by some kind of animal. My curiosity pulled me in so I walked further. I look inside and I'm shocked at what's going on! I can't believe it. What was going on was definitely not what I expected. I walk back to my car and trying to forget everything I saw. I hear somebody calling my name, I turn around slowly with my eyes closed too afraid to look and say........

I'll finish it tomorrow
_______________________________

My girlfriend and I are going out to dinner this coming Saturday to the D.P.R (Dead People Restaurant. I can't wait. Maybe we'll see another dead body. That would so fucking rock! I don't know if I can handle going to another restaurant that my stomach doesn't agree with again.

That's like the only big thing we are gonna do this week. It's going to be a really boring week.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

WTF was going on...? You don't tell a story and then quit.

Alright, I'll be back tomorrow.