Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Crazy Ex Likes Guns

I should've taken that as a sign to get out.



Going through some of my old photos, I come across this one of my crazy ex. Talk about art imitating life. If I knew she was that crazy, I wouldn've never gave her the fake gun.

Ah, those were the bad days. Acting like we were a hardcore couple taking no shit from anybody. But in reality, we hated each others guts. Hope the honeymoon sucks baby! But I'm so over it as you guys can tell. Trust me, this is the last time I'll ever talk about her. Promise.

8 comments:

Ladyred said...

isn't it amazing when you look back at those old photos and realize "WTF was i doing>?" i have some of my ex with weapons (he's a marine *eyeroll*) not quite like yours here. but it certainly was a learning experiences! i'll have to scan and post em, although a few i actually took his head off haha!

Beyond Me said...

I'm glad that now everytime I see your blog, I'm going to see a picture of your ex for a few days.

kimmyk said...

LMAO @ Beyond Me.

She looks all twisted and sadistic YSB. And besides you said before you weren't going to talk about her and here we are-talking about her.

Get rid of the pictures before bad ju ju is upon your house.

ysfb said...

I guess I can't seem to keep crazy people off my mind.

Beyond Me said...

I guess I have to stay as crazy as possible then.

BRAE said...

No more about the ex!

ysfb said...

I promise. I'm so over it this time.

Firestarter5 said...

She has fantastic teeth.