Wednesday, November 01, 2006

30 Days and 30 Nights

I can't believe I'm doing this. I made a bet with my girlfriend last night. I was a little drunk but she didn't care. She said that if I get kicked in the nads (while in my giant dick suit) by 50 or more people at the party then I have to restrain myself for masturbating for the entire month of November. As soon as I said yeah, everybody starting kicking me. I asked for a recount and they got ready to kick me again. But I gave in to her worthless bet. As long as sex goes up then I can go without jacking off for a month easy. Please, give me something worth holding out for.

DAY 1

IT'S HELL!!!!!!!


In other news

The Wedding Day

Today is my ex's wedding. After being invited to get arrested and then just being invited, I decided not to go. My spy should already be on their way to the wedding right now. According the the invitation, it starts at 2. I gave her a wedding gift to show that I am the bigger person. It took me awhile to find the perfect gift for her. So I decided to give her a big empty box with a lot of paper inside. It was the thought that counts.

I'll try and blog again later about what happened or didn't happen at the wedding when I get the info.

2 comments:

Kate Michele said...

OK for real I need to see pictures of you in this dick suit!! As far as the bet it shouldn't be too bad...at least you can still have sex.

As for the wedding...who the hell has a wedding on a Wendsday at 2pm???!!!! Something is messed up there...either with her or the whole wedding in general!!

ysfb said...

It's supposedly one year after they met according to her friend. I asked the same question. It's gotta be a redneck wedding so I'm pretty sure they are chasing the pigs and cows around now for the feast.