Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Name Is Dick

"Except for the occasional heart attack, I never felt better." Dick Cheney

With a name like Dick, you can score with all the ladies.

I'm a little tired today. I just don't have the strength to do anything anymore.

Everywhere I go today: Voting. Did you vote? Did I vote? Did they vote? Did we vote?

I'm a little doped up right now on medicine so this post might not make any sense at all.

I'm half asleep as I type this. I'm drinking some killer hot chocolate my girlfriend made me. It's the one thing she can't over cook. The marshmallows are a little tangy but what the hell. I can't feel my tongue. I need to splash some water on my face. Maybe I should splash this over cooked hot chocolate in my face to wake me up.

Ok, reading this post back again, it doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm tired but I can't sleep. I think it's the sugar in the hot chocolate that's keeping me awake. And my phone is constantly ringing. It's my mom, it's the wrong number, it's my sister, it's my brothers, it's my friends. Why is everybody calling me today? Oh I forgot, I'm the hot shit.

Now that I'm completely off the subject, I'm gonna end it here. I'm a little bit more wide awake now. Talk to ya later.

10 comments:

kimmyk said...

LOL @ YOU ARE THE HOT SHIT!

You're not right. So uh..didja vote?

Why ya doped up on medicine? Just cause ya can or are ya sick?

Kate Michele said...

you must of caught my cold I'm getting over through the internet!!

Beyond Me said...

I think he's taking the medicine for the effect and not for the benefit.

And how can you overcook hot chocolate sick bastard? Maybe I should've dropped some constipation laxatives in your hot chocolate. That'll wake you up.

Kate Michele said...

I like the way you think Beyound me!

kimmyk said...

Me too. I like how you think Beyond Me.

ysfb said...

I don't!

Ok, put laxatives in my hot chocolate, you'll be smelling it the entire night.

Beyond Me said...

I won't be smelling it if you're sleeping outside......

ysfb said...

Now why would I be sleeping outside of my own apartment? I hear Wal-Mart has some great outdoor sleeping bags if you wanna get one.

Beyond Me said...

I heard that Walmart does have some great deals on sleeping bags. Want me to get you one?

ysfb said...

We sound like a married couple. Before you know it, we'll be finishing each others sentences and meeting at Starbucks for lunch everyday.