Every couple of months you get a new phrase here. The new phrase now is THUNDERPUSSY. A thunderpussy is a woman who has monster orgasms and becomes all demonic when she does it. Cool phrase. I like it.
It's late so I'll post something tomorrow.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

6 comments:
Thunder P[word] is a guy word if I ever heard it.
Beyond me? Is he talkin' about you??? Ack!
now if i could just have a multiple orgasm.....
she would kill me if i call her anything that has to do with thunder.
yeah, its a guy phrase.
just like you'll get angry with me if i reference needle/pin size to you?
now why would a comment like that upset me?
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment