Friday, June 09, 2006

Push! We Got A Live One! In Other News: Jake is Already In Trouble With The Law



Jake actually called this morning, he got held up at a police checkpoint. Not a good sign. He said they thought they saw "controlled substances" in the car. I guess things haven't changed. Well at least I know my girlfriend will hopefully bail me out of jail on Monday after the things Jake will do this weekend.

It's gonna be a great weekend. When my out of town friends caught wind that Jake was coming down here, everybody wanted to hang out like old times. None of us have ALL been together since graduation. Jake was always missing or he couldn't make it. One postive thing you have when a lot of friends are around is that if the cops are after you, you could always trip them to slow them down while you escape. But I know my friends and they'll do the same thing to me.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Firestarter5 said...

That picture just ain't right.

Beyond Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beyond Me said...

Great first picture to see when getting to your page.

I starting to think Jake is a bad influence on you.