Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm Feeling Fucking Patriotic!



I saw somebody throwing the flag away. I thought, how can somebody throw the American flag away. Nah, I didn't give a fuck. Not saying that I'm not patriotic, no way Jose Lopez. I plan on shooting fireworks out my ass on July 4. Where am I going with this? I have no idea. Let me think here, throwing the flag away and shooting fireworks out my ass. Ok, I remember now. To be honest with you, I love kicking ass. I have a friend overseas that will be coming home really soon. I'm glad that one my friends has the balls to do something about the war in Antartica or somewhere out west? And to think, I am actually sober right now. I need some sleep really really bad.

Ok I'm on the second paragraph.......yep, second. I should take some sleeping pills. I need something to get addicted to this week. Watching Jerry Springer repeats makes me all warm and gooey inside. Today's story, "My Sister is Dating my Brother and sleeping with me at the same time." Don't ya just love TV! Shit can't get any better than that! That's to fucked up to be made up! I think the pills are kicking in. I fell on the keyboard for about 5 minutes. I'm gonna go to sleep now.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

why aren't you sleeping?
or why are you staying awake?

jerry springer cracks me up---for about 4 mins then i gotta turn it off. wierdos.

ysfb said...

I overslept by about 6 hours and I was really wired.