Friday, June 02, 2006

Arson

While I was gone I stopped by at an old friend's place. We get to drinking and we start goofing off. He was cooking ground beef in a pan covered with cheese, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, onions and bread all mixed in. Basically he was cooking a fucked up cheeseburger. He made me some, and I have to say, it is pretty fucking delicious! So I'm still trying to eat this fucked up burger while he is half passed out and the fire alarm starts going off. He left the stove on and a fire started. So I remembered back in middle school that you never throw water on a grease fire but I never could remember what the hell you put on it then! So I look around the kitchen yelling to my friend here that, "Hey man, your place is on fire!" He laughs and falls to the floor. Just my luck. I visit an old friend and I witness burning his place down. I keep looking around and I open one of the cabinets and I find HOPE! It's a fire extinguisher! It was a fucking TOY FIRE EXTINGUISHER! WHO THE FUCK KEEPS A FAKE FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN THEIR KITCHEN! I couldn't help to laugh at the situation. I eventually remembered that you should put a lid on top of the pan. The fire didn't really do anything. It stayed in the pot and I was just overreacting. I came back an hour later and realized I forgot to turn the stove off. I'm never this careless. Only when I'm around him I become a total dumbass.

I have to go to a wedding with my girlfriend this weekend so we are leaving tonight. I don't wanna go. I don't know these people and they don't know me. I'll try to have fun. I hope the people aren't backwards people. The wedding is probably behind a junkyard and we have to be barefoot. It's in Jersey, what more can you expect?

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

wedding cake!

i love me some wedding cake. and free booze.

Beyond Me said...

you need to stay away from fires. arson doesn't look good on criminal records.

ysfb said...

my criminal record is already fucked so why not spice it with fire?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»