Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Girlfriend Is In A Coma!

I had one of my fits again last night. She's not really in a coma but she is really pissed off, could go for a coma right now. I don't know what happened. I actually just thought of it. The last time I knocked her out a few times was when she first moved in. I haven't hit her since Jake left a while back and I went into this down mood. I think it's stress that's actually giving me the crazy arms. People will think I'm kicking her ass. I made a sign for to wear saying

This is not the result of a dispute but a result of accidental hits to the face


She refuses to wear it. I feel so awful. I think I need help. I tell her to punch me back if I ever do it again but she's afraid she'll wake a sleeping lion and I'll attack. To be honest with you, she may be right. My brother punched me freely when I did it to him. Thanks again big brother.

I think I'm getting back to normal again. With the whole Jeff Buckley thing and my past and Jake coming back just brought a lot of stress on my mind.

I'm sleeping on the couch until further notice.

5 comments:

Shelli said...

You may need some help.... that girl is gonna leave you if you don't hurt her first.

I'd fucken kick your ass!

Beyond Me said...

I have ways of getting him back. Oh the sweet satisfaction of revenge. How was your morning honey?

ysfb said...

Hey hey hey Shell, I break easily.

It was great minus the wake up call from hell.

kimmyk said...

With hold sex Beyond Me.

That always seems to bring them around to my way of thinking.

Know what I'm sayin?

ysfb said...

Why does it always have to be sex? Why can it be not talking for about a year, don't take away the SEX!