Saturday, June 24, 2006

Gon' Boinkin'!



We had a mission! We had to gather the "supplies" and meet at 11 pm for a night of wild passionate sex!

My list are the condoms, whip cream, strawberries, chocolate and pizza. And all of this has to be at the same store. I failed, the store didn't have pizza.

She had it simple. Her list are the sex toys and the costumes for role playing. Pretty simple but she's late! I want sexxxxxxx!!!!!! I know she is going to pick the most fucked up scenario for me to do this time around. Last time I got to pick the outfit and she was the confused blonde teacher. I liked it but told me she was going to get me back with the dumbest costume.

The picture above will have to do until she comes back. Goodnight, I have to do....other things. Nevermind she's here!

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

Twisted monkeys.

Beyond Me said...

Was it as good for you as was for me?

ysfb said...

i played dominos that were more stimulating.......

our schedules are always so busy. spontaneous sex is getting old. if we actually plan it then it feels like we are building up to something.

i am one twisted monkey.

Beyond Me said...

My mistake. I accidently posted on the wrong blog. I meant to ask my "other boyfriend" how the sex was.

You wanna talk stimulators, lets talk stimulators.

I nicknamed my vibrator after you since it tends to finish your job.

I get more stimulation watching Sesame Street.

I had better orgasms while eating noodles than having sex with you.

You should nickname your penis Droopy.

But I only joke because you take it in all good fun, and to be honest with you, the sex is good so keep it coming!

ysfb said...

All right already, enough with the stimulation. I meant the dominoes comment in the kindest friendliest way.

Droopy? That's cold. Out of all the names why did it have to be Droopy. Maybe Enormo or The Jolly Hard Giant, not Droopy.