Tuesday, June 06, 2006

First Day of Scwool






















Can you believe I was a shy kid in school. I never talked to anybody. I was the kid who ate paste and sniffed markers while running with scissors. But I never talked. Elementary school was fun. Middle school was the time I was curious about the opposite sex. I also wondered why I was getting hair in places I never had before. I thought I was turning into a monster. I didn't really hit puberty until I got into high school. My voice changed. It got a little deeper. After the goth face was over I turned into the cool guy. I went to all the parties and I knew everybody and everybody knew me. They couldn't get me to stop talking or taking something off. I eventually stopped eating the glue and sniffing the markers and running with scissors a little later in high school. Damn I miss those glue eating days. A few years later in college and I've reverted back to my elementary school days without the glue.

I was the trouble maker and the prankster. I couldn't stop being the center of attention. I loved dares. Dare me to say something, dare me to jump off this building. My parents loved my hospital bills. I remember I had a broken leg and I couldn't move hardly. I was so pissed. I felt like I was on speed. I was trying to do something but I couldn't, so I tried to do it a different way and I couldn't. I kept trying to do things for hours every day but I couldn't. I even started crying because I felt so useless. But once that cast came off I went crazy again when I really shouldn't have and had to put the cast back on. That was the time I thought it was best that I calm my habits a bit. I can't have a broken leg anymore. I'd go pyscho. But I still feel the itch to be a little crazy.

4 comments:

Beyond Me said...

I like your family. They remind me of that artwork where the couple is on the farm and holding a pitchfork.

ysfb said...

Are you calling my parents hillbillies? Because if you are I'm going to have to say your parents remind me of the Adams Family. Hello Wednesday.

Beyond Me said...

Hello bastard.

ysfb said...

Hello BM.