Click On The Tracks On The Right To Hear It
**The Rapture**
Out of the Races and Onto the Tracks
**Jane's Addiction**
True Nature
**Bikini Kill**
Rebel Girl
**She Wants Revenge**
Tear You Apart
**The Raconteurs**
Steady, As She Goes
**Puddle Of Mudd**
Nobody Told Me
**Disturbed**
Stupify (Fu's Forbidden Little Nicky Remix)
**Marilyn Manson**
Disposable Teens
**Daniel Lioneye**
King of Rock 'N' Roll
**Nirvana**
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
**Bif Naked**
I Love Myself Today
**Muse**
New Born
**Incubus**
New Skin
**Red Hot Chili Peppers**
Dani California
**Green Day**
Holiday
**Hole**
Violet
**Moonspell**
Opium
**Yeah Yeah Yeahs**
Pin
**The Butterfly Effect**
Pure
**Korn**
Thoughtless
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
I think I turned you on to Bikini Kill.
But I turned you on to the butterfly effect.
Post a Comment