Monday, May 01, 2006

MMCD -- My May Mix CD

Click On The Tracks On The Right To Hear It

**The Rapture**
Out of the Races and Onto the Tracks

**Jane's Addiction**
True Nature

**Bikini Kill**
Rebel Girl

**She Wants Revenge**
Tear You Apart

**The Raconteurs**
Steady, As She Goes

**Puddle Of Mudd**
Nobody Told Me

**Disturbed**
Stupify (Fu's Forbidden Little Nicky Remix)

**Marilyn Manson**
Disposable Teens

**Daniel Lioneye**
King of Rock 'N' Roll

**Nirvana**
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

**Bif Naked**
I Love Myself Today

**Muse**
New Born

**Incubus**
New Skin

**Red Hot Chili Peppers**
Dani California

**Green Day**
Holiday

**Hole**
Violet

**Moonspell**
Opium

**Yeah Yeah Yeahs**
Pin

**The Butterfly Effect**
Pure

**Korn**
Thoughtless

2 comments:

Beyond Me said...

I think I turned you on to Bikini Kill.

ysfb said...

But I turned you on to the butterfly effect.