Sunday, May 28, 2006

1 More Day



So, tomorrow is the day. I'm not as crazy about it this year as I was last year and the year before that which I guess is a good sign.

The whole incident happened 9 years ago. Guess I can't seem to forget. Now that I think about it, it seems really petty, but I was a kid on an emotional roller coaster at the time just ready to break. Cause and effect is all it is. Something was building up and what happened on May 29 was the breaking point that started the downfall and my eventual being of who I am today.

I guess I'll expect all the phone calls tonight and tomorrow from everybody.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

These are all great photos ...I really like this one.

1 MORE DAY......

ysfb said...

I'm having second thoughts about posting it now.

kimmyk said...

Today is the day YSB.

No post...no explination.

I hope whatever you're working through is put to rest soon.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»