Thursday, May 18, 2006

11 More Days Left

















there is no sunshine in my sky today,
for it's a day closer to May 29,
11 days left to go,
and i have yet to feel the least bit of worry. let the countdown continue,
i'll await it's bitter day with greed and pity don't cry for me today,
for i will cry my own tears
and for you will cry your own.
my destiny is before me,
and i will accept it with arms wide open
goodbye thursday,
and hello friday.
it'll soon be one more day left.
what will i say?
what will i do?
time will tell
and time will go on
11 more days to go.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

dude you're freakin me out with all this somber chatter.

ysfb said...

i'll try and cheer up for the next few days before the days are up. but expect me to be the most depressed the day before and that final day.